Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Application To be a Knight


Q: Why do you want to be a knight?
A: I want to be a knight because I have worked very hard as a squire to get here. I also want to gain a lot of respect from the people around me and I want to known by the people. I also love to fight which would make being a knight very fun for me.

Q: Are you educated?
A: Yes, I am educated. When I was about eight years old I went to a castle and was trained to become a knight. I strengthened my body and started to learn how to fight as a knight. I was also taught how to read and speak. Then when I was fifteen I became a squire and helped a knight out with his food an armor.

Q: Why would you make a good knight?
A: I think I would make a good knight because I have been training for this for many many years. I know how to fight and use a sword and everything. I know I would be willing to give up everything just to fight and I will not be afraid of death.

Q: Have you ridden horseback?
A: Yes, I have ridden horseback. I actually started riding horseback when I was eight years old and started learning about how to be a knight.

Q: Have you fought before?
A: I have never fought a real, official fight as a knight, but I have fought in practice fights when I was learning and training to be a knight.

Q: Are you willing to give up your life to fight?
A: I am definitely willing to give up my life for fighting. I know that as a knight it will be dangerous and I am ready for the danger. I would rather die as a courageous knight then as a coward.

Q: Are any family members knights?
A: My father and brother are both knights. My father's brothers were also knights, so I want to carry on the tradition in my family and be one as well. It is an important part of our family history.

Q: When did you first want to be a knight?
A: I wanted to be one when my father became a knight because I saw how powerful he was. He was always ready for anything and could face any challenge at any time. Many people looked up to him.

Q: What qualities do you possess that are good to have as a knight?
A: I am a leader, courageous, and loyal. I know what needs to happen in situations and can figure out what should be done in order for something to go the right way.

Q: How long would you want to be a knight?
A: As long as you needed me to be one.


Source:

Wikipedia. Web. 20 Apr. 2010. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight


Picture Source:

Wikimedia Commons. Web. 20 Apr. 2010. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gothic_armor_2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment